Blackwaterop, not looking to be so honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt something else just happen with this guy?
he started a thread saying someone was a scammer because he hadnt recieved his stuff after 10 days. Everyone turned on him and called him teh loser. That usually make them really start to scam. Not saying thats the case here cause I have read into it yet.

Him shipping out was legit because i got the track & confirm. Im just pissed because I traded a $500 sub for a $100 el cheapo amp that Exile was trying to get out of their warehouse. He presented it as a new line of amps coming out which is entirely not the case.

Im not too worried about how much my sub was worth compared to the amp because money isnt really a concern, i am just pissed at the way he represented the amp as being a new badass line coming out from Exile

Im not too worried about how much my sub was worth compared to the amp because money isnt really a concern, i am just pissed at the way he represented the amp as being a new badass line coming out from Exile
you cant cancel shipment?

He got my sub before I was aware of his lies.
im guessing everything in that link was posted after you sent out the sub?

b/c it says that its not an exile amp on there....but also on the other link it looks like he knew that when he bought it....

I tried to buy one of those amps when they were cleaning out the warehouse, but I got in too late. I hate that you got ripped off on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JLJunkieMX107

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JLJunkieMX107
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants