Black friday?

A lot of companies that ship out your item(s) use a tracking method so you can see where/when your items will arrive to ya by email.
Have you considered giving that any thought?

Esp on a BF where I'm sure SQ dealt with 100's of orders at a time so depending upon the sequence of ordering, it may take longer to get that/those items....and area of residence too.
I thought about that but I never got an email from SQ with a tracking number

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Did you check your junk/spam folder?
I couldn't sleep so I decided to recheck my order on soundqubed and realized I gave them the wrong billing address (even though the payment has already gone threw) so I updated it. I'll give them a call in the AM in understand black Friday was busy but come on a week to ship one thing.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to recheck my order on soundqubed and realized I gave them the wrong billing address (even though the payment has already gone threw) so I updated it. I'll give them a call in the AM in understand black Friday was busy but come on a week to ship one thing.
Oh this should be good. So now its their fault they shipped to the wrong address?!

Mr impatient here needs a head check.

Oh this should be good. So now its their fault they shipped to the wrong address?!
Mr impatient here needs a head check.
Shipping address was correct billing address was wrong. I'm a little impatient yes, but also upset that I have had no response from them and that the website still says the order is "processing". I understand orders take time to process and go threw but it would've been nice to have heard back from them, considering everyone says they have great customer service and fast shipping. And as I stated even with the incorrect billing address the payment was still cleared. Work has just been stupid and I need my bass.

Best thing to do is call and get the answer from a real live person who works for them instead of relying on the computer screen lol. OP, you'll get your sub don't worry!

Best thing to do is call and get the answer from a real live person who works for them instead of relying on the computer screen lol. OP, you'll get your sub don't worry!
I know I'm just stressing cause I'm driving with no bass and bass relaxes me lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.