*** Black Friday @ SSA. ***

Is it going to be like the stores where the is a really limited amount and only people that jump on it within a second get the dealz?

and ffuuu I just spent all my money on new tires, I need to sell my equipment before then.

I like the icons and the aa chaos's but both dnt offer free shipping so toss that in and I am over budget... Good deal on the skars though.
Free shipping on heavy items would put us in the (-) margin. You won't see these prices again for a year!

Sorry we cannot offer free shipping on heavy sub woofers that are expensive to build, unless you want us to jack the prices up and call it free shipping. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No No I am not complaing I am just stuck as I need 3 10's with a rating of 600min using dual nomex spiders and atleast a 2.5" coil and for a price in my budget that only allows me to pick between sa's or skars. DC LVL3's use 1 cotton spider and thats not my thing. IA makes no 10's. So yea not many choices. I nedd 3 10's under 525 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date