Black Friday/ cyber Monday.

Naw, I worked out of town when hurricane hit, spent a week in Atlanta and when I got home I paid all my bank loans 3 months ahead.
My electric bill had a deposit from a Long time ago loaded on my account so I haven't had to pay last two months.

I run a small tree service so at times I can make pretty good money.

Just got lucky and decided to play with car audio at the right time for me this year.

No freebies though and I work hard for everything I buy so it's really nice to be able to buy when some sales hit.
I like you already...instead of getting handouts, good for you man. I've always worked to get what I want. ..even if that means saving for a yr or so lol.

Just so you know, popwarhomie had that exact 7k also....not sure if he ever hooked it up tho.

Cool I know where to buy a 2nd if I ever want to go bigger, but wow 2 of these 7k would take a ton of amps to power them.

Takes a good bit of money to push one.

Used to be the batt/alt/power wire used to be about the same price as subs and amps. Now with amps cheaper it cost more to power the amps than buy them.

I still see high end stuff that would cost more than power supply...........maybe that stuff is out of my budget.

Bought an old boat to fix up.........didn't have time so I bought a new one.

Sold boat today so it seems like I'll catch the end of Black Friday sale.

Able to finish build and catch the sales.......this is great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.