Billionaire Boys Club Sweatshirt

hey i make custom made bracelets. very limited production. with the finest of hemp. remember..... very low production so it is VERY RARE. ill sell my one and only for 200$ who ever buys this will be the one and only person in the world to have this! Dont pass this up. you could rock a very rare one and only bracelet made by yours truly

if you don't want to buy please don't crowd my thread with your useless messages //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

clothing line, make everything from sweatshirts to tees to shoes and hats- all limited edition and offered for one season then never made again. Only sold in certain stores around the world and very hard to find. Has sort of a cult following to them which drives resale prices up. This sweatshirt new cost me $340+tax

i think most people wont know what this is. i think there is a market but u need to find it lol. i dont see anyone walking around town and anyone eles would know what kind of sweatshirt you have on. i doubt anyone would in there right mind pay anywere near 200.00 im sure its a nice price but u need to find the market. ebay ???

clothing line, make everything from sweatshirts to tees to shoes and hats- all limited edition and offered for one season then never made again. Only sold in certain stores around the world and very hard to find. Has sort of a cult following to them which drives resale prices up. This sweatshirt new cost me $340+tax
hey i make one of a kind bracelets............. i usually charge 340 but for this thread ill lower the price down to 200!!!!! yes only 200!! ill even add your name in beads if you want. REMEMBER ONE OF A KIND VERY RARE

take your beads and have fun shoving them up your a$s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

buddyleee5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
buddyleee5
RI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies