Billionaire Boys Club Sweatshirt

not gonna happen bro...post pics ur actual shirt. also where did you buy a real BBC shirt at in the states? got proof? ive never even seen a real one and the whole N.E.R.D crew is from my home town...so please do what needs to be done. im sure once all this si done someone will buy it

not gonna happen bro...post pics ur actual shirt. also where did you buy a real BBC shirt at in the states? got proof? ive never even seen a real one and the whole N.E.R.D crew is from my home town...so please do what needs to be done. im sure once all this si done someone will buy it
bought it at a place called riccardi in boston, have the bag and i believe i have the receipt. I have a bunch of all authentic stuff from them.

don't let the doubters bother you, ppl are just extra extra cautious on here.

post some actual pics of the sweatshirt with your username/date...actual receipt will really help to get a good price otherwise unfortunately no one on here will pay close to retail, real or not. tough forum

I wasn't doubting that he has the sweater, I was doubting why anyone would ever spend 200$ for it.maybe if it was the funky pup logo ya....

That's one expensive sweatshirt. Is it some special fabric or something? Or is it a status thing?
very limited production, only a certain number of each piece made for a season and after that they are never made again. Only sold in select stores worldwide so they are very hard to get

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

buddyleee5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
buddyleee5
RI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies