Bigoso = scammer

I suggest you call him..make sure its him you talking to and not his wife. if its him take it to court
I wrote him an email saying if ur wife did it and u didnt know about it u need to take that up with her and send my money. He blocked me from AIM. But he called me from a private number and said his phone company automatically blocks his number when he calls.

I wrote him an email saying if ur wife did it and u didnt know about it u need to take that up with her and send my money. He blocked me from AIM. But he called me from a private number and said his phone company automatically blocks his number when he calls.
Sounds like a scam. I strongly suggest you get the ball moving before its too late. Trust me I know, waiting=no money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Call his local police department with his name and address.

Take his ass down man. You got he banks behind you on this which is a huge plus. File civil suit or send him a warning notice of suit Also say like you missed payments on your bills because of this and selling your stuff was a major part of your income. You can maybe get more than 1k if your greedy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Well I got the ball moving already. I just dont wanna type here what im doing, because he might read it here and try to cover up some of his steps. Best to not let him know whats coming

Just sue his ass man sue him for the money and sue him for your time off from work what a piece of ****

Just sue his ass man sue him for the money and sue him for your time off from work what a piece of ****
And pay more in lawyer fees than he would win:crap:

The problem with that is that court and representation fees would cost too much. That should eb the last resort.

Kmart, smart man for keeping it quiet. I hope it all works out.

The problem with that is that court and representation fees would cost too much. That should eb the last resort.

Kmart, smart man for keeping it quiet. I hope it all works out.
its easily done, u just have to include attorney fee's and court costs in the lawsuit. i've been in his situation before with a local business, after court i walked away with all my money back for services they charged me for but did not do, plus they had to pay all my expenses plus an $500 for my troubles.

I just harassed that guy's AIM name. It was supposedly his wife and she said that the goods are the police station because they believe them to be stolen and will not pay for stolen goods lol

EDIT: it's amazing how bored you can get trying to kill time between classes

Wouldn't he have to prove the goods are stolen? That sounds kind of fishy, just bring some good purchased at fair market value to the police and say they are stolen. I don't know if it was such a smart move. It may come across as he was trying to cover his tracks. Furthermore, wouldn't the police contact you? Lastly, how could they prove that they bought them from you without a reciept, ie money order...which they cashed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kmart fan6

10+ year member
Jville Sounds
kmart fan6
?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies