10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa FL
I have a Mazda cx-9 with Bose

my headunit is avic-120bt

my stock speakers are:

front doors 8" midbass replacing with Cadence FX8M4 8" midbass

rear doors 6.5 replacing with (2) Cadence XM-68HC Xenith 6.5"

tweeters 3.5 2 pair and a half, total 5 tweeters, replacing with PRECISION POWER PT.2 1" 90W Titanium Bullet Tweeters

im planning to power these by RF PBR300x4 which has a birthsheet of 95watts per channel

question i have what is the best wiring guide for these?

Should the tweeters be run by the head unit and the rest run by the RF amp?

If I do 2 amp, how would you separate them?

my speaker locations are:

3 tweeters on dash

2 8" midbass on front door

2 6.5" on rear door

2 tweeters on back pillar by the 3rd row seat facing forward

tweeters 3.5 2 pair and a half, total 5 tweeters, replacing with PRECISION POWER PT.2 1" 90W Titanium Bullet Tweeters
A 3.5" speaker is not a tweeter. If those are coaxials you're really going to have atrocious, and likely painful, sound by replacing them with 5 bullet tweeters.

i decided to just replace my 4 door speakers and run the RF PBR300x4 on them and keep the bose tweeters, i would still pull out the bose sub and leave the 10 channel amp just powering those tweeters

Does anybody have experience on these Bose 10 channel amps, just wondering if anybody knows the specs like rms and ohm, its on a 2010 mazda cx-9 touring

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.