big equipment for Blow-thru build

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
so im tired of listening to alpine, kicker, Rockford fosgate, and other midrange brands. Im ready to step my game up and blow around 900-1700$ preferably to keep in the lower price range if possible on something impressive. That price is only including subs and amp. depending on what I decide on is what ill be upgrading my electrical to. I am going to build myself a blow through into the cab of my 2005 dodge ram 1500 4 door and my preference in subs is anything truthfully.

I guess all this boils down to is this... I am wanting to buy high powered equipment... please point me in the right way or point me to your used equipment. I want my truck to be so loud that to an average person or friend to hop in my truck and listen.... I want them to feel the need to get out its so loud. most important thing.

thank you for your input I greatly appreciate it

How's your electrical system look? It'll cost you upwards of 800$ in wire and batteries just to prepare to run say 4000-5000W, ideally closer to a grand for a HO alternator as well.

I got some nasty subs here if you need something to get loud.

Your budget can fit in a regular cab.....no need for a blow through.
I don't use my bed that much and I always have people in my truck that's why... plus I think a blow through could get louder

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

How's your electrical system look? It'll cost you upwards of 800$ in wire and batteries just to prepare to run say 4000-5000W, ideally closer to a grand for a HO alternator as well.
I got some nasty subs here if you need something to get loud.
what do you have and for how much?

I don't use my bed that much and I always have people in my truck that's why... plus I think a blow through could get louder 

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

what do you have and for how much?

JBL/Crown a6000gti 1250 shipped. Pair of 15" Shocker Sigs 750 shipped.

DSC02894.jpg

Would put some cleaner gaskets on the 15's if I were to sell them. If you don't know what the JBL/Crown 6K is google it, or search forum. Pics of mine are somewhere.

ok so I've kinda decided that my power range will be from 3.8k-5k im looking for 4-8 identical subs that can do their duties with that power that will blow the hell out of anyone who tries to compare.

Also have Stetsom 4K2D for 575 shipped. Makes beast power @ 2 ohms. Personally I'd look to do a pair of really good 15's or 3 12's + a big port in a blowthrough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.