Big amp!

My guess is you are refering to the older (pre-API) XI, XII, & VIII series.

Those were fantastic amps in there day.

We make 3 levels of Hifonics Titan (good) Zeus (better) and XXV (best).

The XXV are actually as better amp then our older models.

They are not designed to run at .25 and .5-Ohms like the old ones because it just isn't necisary these days.

However, for puire SQ with low THD & N, incredibly high Damping factors, low channel seperation better components... the XXV is a better amp.

This will of course cause some of the old fans to disagree (because they have not seen the XXV series) but the engineer that designed the amps back then would tell you the same thing because he designed the XXV.

My guess is you are refering to the older (pre-API) XI, XII, & VIII series.Those were fantastic amps in there day.

Yes they were. And still are.. My very first amp i ever bought was a Xi odin and a 15in sub. And went through a few more. For such a small amp it put out incredible performance.

Interesting comments on the XXV.

My guess is you are refering to the older (pre-API) XI, XII, & VIII series.Those were fantastic amps in there day.

This will of course cause some of the old fans to disagree (because they have not seen the XXV series) but the engineer that designed the amps back then would tell you the same thing because he designed the XXV.
Didn't Steve Mantz design the series VIII?

Or just up through series VII?

Yes they were. And still are.. My very first amp i ever bought was a Xi odin and a 15in sub. And went through a few more. For such a small amp it put out incredible performance.
Interesting comments on the XXV.
Ya, I thought I would get flamed but you can't argue about what you don't know.

We make 3 levels of Hifonics Titan (good) Zeus (better) and XXV (best).

The XXV are actually as better amp then our older models.

They are not designed to run at .25 and .5-Ohms like the old ones because it just isn't necisary these days.

However, for puire SQ with low THD & N, incredibly high Damping factors, low channel seperation better components... the XXV is a better amp.

Where do the Brutus amps fall in to your rating category??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.