Big 3 Question

what kind sand paper should i use all i have is like 150-200 grit sand ppr but ill try to get some later
that grit should be fine, you just need to get the paint off so that it makes good contact with metal. I spray a little paint over the contact point just for cosmetics and a little rust protection.

Fuse between the alt out put and the battery +

Edit: beat me to it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

so i dont need a fuse right now right i will get one later then just put it 6-10" from batt going to alt + cuz i have a fuse going from batt up front fused to batt in back then to amp should i run a fuse between back batt to amp its only like 5-6 " so i wasnt sure

what ya wana know fuse in between alt + to batt + . some people dont do it if u have the wire on nice u came skip that .
But it dont matter if its placed on there nice or not, it can still cause a fire if not fused if he were to ever get in an accident. That is why you fuse it no matter what otherwise nobody would ever run fuses in there car if it wasnt a fire hazard.

i did not have one for my big 3 in my last ride. im goin to be doin the big 3 soon well thats if i run more power lol.I think if u have the fuse and holder i would go ahead and do it make sure u get your ring connecters on the wire good and use some wire loom if ya want..

so what happens when the fuse blows, and both sides are still hot? alt would keep one side hot, battery on the other side. i don't see wtf good a fuse does there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.