Big 3 question..

Tragic00
10+ year member

I am Omega
Ohio
Would this wiring set up work for the Big 3?

thing.gif

Envy my leet design skillz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you should go to the battery first so the alt can send power to the battery first. if not, it could take power from the alt that would otherwise maintaine the rest of the car. sometimes,also, the alt will have dips and spikes that the battery will help to smooth out.

I ended up going strait to the battery anyways, the idea for that came up when I couldn't find any of my fuse blocks.

becareful bud with no fuse though
It is fused. Guess I should have put that little piece of info in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif ALT to Battery is fused @ 60a as of now. If it does pop it (doubt it will only being 100a alt) I can always jump it to 100a.

Also, I don't know if this is a coincidence(sp?) or not, but I took a trip to the store after doing the big 3 and my ABS light came on. We just recently had an ABS problem with the 98' Blazer we have as well. Kind of wondering if it messed with something in the computer or not.

did u ground anything near the abs pump bychance mine came on in my jimmy too. but it was after the big 3 was done for a while. i grounded it from the ac pump to near the abs pump not sure if it had anything to do with it or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.