big 3 question(pics included)

ccab
10+ year member

For The Horde!
Whenever I do the big 3..and im connecting to the fuse holder. am I supposed to use the same fuse holder I already currently have or am I supposed to use two?

pics are including(these are recent) this is just the basic system setup.(bat to fuse..other end of fuse is the wire that comes out to go to amp etc..)

i dont use a fuse holder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Are you asking if your supposed to use the same fuse holder for your alt to battery wire and your main amp power wire? No you should have separate fuse holders for both wires...

you should not fuse the batt + to alt.

Why would you add resistance to the wire... isnt lowering resistance what the big 3 is all about? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Are you asking if your supposed to use the same fuse holder for your alt to battery wire and your main amp power wire? No you should have separate fuse holders for both wires...
so I need two fuse holders..and two fuses..one for the big 3 upgrade and one for the basic system.

no dude dont fuse the big three wire its a waste of $$$$$$$$
so just run it with my main system setup? im so **** confused.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.