• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubermaguber

Dazed n confused
Item(s) for Sale:

One set of Beyma SCK-65 components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for approximately 3 months in my truck. Perfect working condition and still cosmetically respectable. 6/10 (this is a harsh score, but there are minor flaws). One woofer has 2 of the mounting holes broken, though doesn't affect ability to mount or driver in any way and isn't visible with the grills on. One of the grills has some scrapes, that removed the paint. This damage was done while the driver's were sitting in my room, no dents or anything and of course no damage to the woofer. Great sounding set, imo, with stiff woofers and very clear highs from the 1" tweeters. The plexi for crossovers is pretty clean, still, but the mounting points show some stress from multiple removals. These are still in wonderful shape, just covering all my bases.

Price:

$80 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

image1_zpst3c6rzl4.jpg

image2_zpspbpbgt2h.jpg

image3_zps9xutu9q1.jpg

image4_zpszskkc6wn.jpg

image5_zpssle2buir.jpg

image6_zpsrscjt4y8.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

beymas are nice. good luck with sell. if i had money to spend id get some beyma but the ones i want are about $200 a speaker

Can you get me dimensions and depth requirements on the mids and tweets please? This VW JSW is proving to be a nightmare with the doors.... Thanks.

Can you get me dimensions and depth requirements on the mids and tweets please? This VW JSW is proving to be a nightmare with the doors.... Thanks.
Woofer Specifications:

Peak RMS Per Pair: 160 Watt

Peak RMS Each: 80 Watt

Peak Power Per Pair: 320 Watt

Peak Power Each: 160 Watt

Nominal diameter: 165 mm. / 6.5 in.

Nominal impedance: 4 ohms

Sensitivity: 90 dB / 1w @ 1m

Frequency range: 50 - 6000 Hz

Resonant frequency, fs: 56 Hz

D.C. voice coil resistance, Re: 3.6 ohms.

Mechanical quality factor, Qms: 2.26

Electrical quality factor, Qes: 0.98

Total quality factor, Qts: 0.68

Equivalent air volume to Cms, Vas: 13.2 l

Efficiency, ?o (%): 0.2

Effective surface area, Sd: 130 cm2

Xmax: 3 mm

Tweeter Specifications:

Nominal diameter: 25 mm. / 1 in.

Nominal impedance: 4 ohms

Power handling / maximum: 20 W RMS / 40 W

Sensitivity: 92 dB 1w @ 1m

Frequency range: 2 - 20 kHz

Filter Specifications:

Power handling: 120 W RMS

Crossover frequency: 3.2 kHz

Attenuation slope: 12 dB/oct.

Mounting Information:

Woofer baffle cutout diameter: 147 mm. / 5.79 in.

Woofer mounting depth: 66 mm. / 2.60 in.

Tweeter baffle cutout diameter: 46.5 mm. / 1.83 in.

Tweeter mounting depth: 20 mm. / 0.79 in.

Filter external dimensions:

115 x 90 x 39 mm.

4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 in.

Silk tweeter? What do you need trade wise?
Glass/fiber woofer, and sheet just says fabric tweeter diaghram. Tweeters sounded more pleasant to me than the Image Dynamics XS-28 I'm currently using (without eq). The ID's sound more harsh and "tingy" unless they are very on-axis. The Beyma's were slightly warmer sounding, without being harsh or warm, just clear. And plenty of volume despite the low power handling.

As far as trades, I'm not after anything in particular I don't guess. Just entertaining offers.

$70 shipped and I can paypal asap. Zip is 05641

Only going cheap 'cause I'm sure the woof's and tweets wont fit but I've got to start somewhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...