Beware of Robertvon!

Im almost home and Honestly I would like a fair chance to properly post my full side to be seen and post the messages and texts I've got from him so other sellers know how he's requsted me to do someone else dirty because he wants those speakers so bad
You don't have to do that. This thread didn't tarnish your rep. If he asks other sellers to do the same, that's at their discretion anyway. Money is money. If I were to transact, I'd still buy from you and sell to him. No need to expand more energy than it's worth.

WOW really. Its first come first served in selling. He asked you for your paypal info for invoice you didnt give it. Some one else did. Ive been told a million times a person wants something im selling and they never buy it. The guy did nothing wrong. Get over it.

WOW really. Its first come first served in selling. He asked you for your paypal info for invoice you didnt give it. Some one else did. Ive been told a million times a person wants something im selling and they never buy it. The guy did nothing wrong. Get over it.
well said.

Honestly I should be the better man and just let him say what ever, but I value my rep and somethings need to be put out there for other people

If he was serious about buying them he would of responded from my first message with a Paypal for me to invoice ...nope this is what I get

Screenshot_2015-07-18-19-03-42_zpsymjqkx0g.png

In my opinion I told him what I wanted , so I thought was he just Bs'ing me but I sent my Phone # just minutes after he asked

didnt hear anything from him . But 45 minutes after that the buyer paid like he said he would , which I was honest with him also and said someone local wanted them and just wanted to make sure and his response was he paid in full

So at 11:45 he texts me ...OK Sorry Im sleeping not ignoring anyone I work morning shift

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-20_zpsoo3hi9ik.png

I told him Sorry they are sold

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-30_zpshnxh3tmj.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-39_zpscztst05x.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-54_zpsm9c3gyw1.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-07_zpsrs3ruvny.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-15_zpstuisyrn2.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-23_zpsvznxyctj.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-36_zpsvqdtrtz6.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-49_zpslkss9wlw.png

I have nothing to hide , I passed up greed to honor a deal with the man that paid for them, I cant beleive the drama over this **** there's been plenty of times I missed out on deals but dude find another deal I didn't do anybody wrong

This guy told me he preferred a local deal and everything was all set up to buy the speakers from him then when I text him I get no reply and the next day he tells me he sold the speakers. All after I told him I 100% am buying these and have the money. I even offered to PayPal him so money to hold them.
Shady seller in my opinion. I just wanted to make everyone aware of my experience with this guy.
stfu! you're lucky you dont get banned.

Good for you I won't buy from you either than. It's idiots like you and this guy who give this site a bad name because you and him want to pick and choose who they sell to. Last time I checked my money was still green. On top of it all i offered to pay more than what he was asking.
It's just feedback about my experience dealing with this seller.
calling me an idiot,, wow the pot calling the kettle black....

your the idiot,, you offer to send some money to hold them.... well did you send any....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

then you try and blast him on this forum.......

you must be a kid....

he and i can sell to anybody we feel like.

first person with money get it.

you snooze you LOSE .

now gtfo...................

Honestly I should be the better man and just let him say what ever, but I value my rep and somethings need to be put out there for other people

If he was serious about buying them he would of responded from my first message with a Paypal for me to invoice ...nope this is what I get

Screenshot_2015-07-18-19-03-42_zpsymjqkx0g.png

In my opinion I told him what I wanted , so I thought was he just Bs'ing me but I sent my Phone # just minutes after he asked

didnt hear anything from him . But 45 minutes after that the buyer paid like he said he would , which I was honest with him also and said someone local wanted them and just wanted to make sure and his response was he paid in full

So at 11:45 he texts me ...OK Sorry Im sleeping not ignoring anyone I work morning shift

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-20_zpsoo3hi9ik.png

I told him Sorry they are sold

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-30_zpshnxh3tmj.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-39_zpscztst05x.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-50-54_zpsm9c3gyw1.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-07_zpsrs3ruvny.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-15_zpstuisyrn2.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-23_zpsvznxyctj.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-36_zpsvqdtrtz6.png

Screenshot_2015-07-18-18-51-49_zpslkss9wlw.png

I have nothing to hide , I passed up greed to honor a deal with the man that paid for them, I cant beleive the drama over this **** there's been plenty of times I missed out on deals but dude find another deal I didn't do anybody wrong
man, dont even worry about this.

you did nothing wrong.

i would buy from you as you sound like a stand up guy.

Man. Trying to cut the other buyers throat SMH. That's low dude. If they were sold just keep moving

to be honest i would of probably held the stuff for someone on here just to be nice, but if i got offered more money local id take it lol.

OP you need to chill, just because someone else got them and you didnt doesnt mean that he intentionally disrespected you. maybe he just needed them gone sooner.

i wouldnt be keen on a deposit non refundable, but everyones different. id just pay full price up front if i trusted the seller then id expect my product. if you didnt receive it after paying, then you have a legit problem. right now you're just bitching about nothing to be honest

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies