Beware of Robertvon!

Well hopefully the buyer gets what he paid for and there's no other reason for Robert not wanting to meet local.

Well hopefully the buyer gets what he paid for and there's no other reason for Robert not wanting to meet local.
I promise you the Buyer will get evrything he paid for just as describe and pictured well packaged and as everyone can see how I responded to OP's request to cancel the buyers order I'm not out to screw anybody not even for an extra buck , and I had no reason not meet him local I meet people local all the time for local deals he didn't pay me any money and I did not promise him in anyway they where his and the man who did't BS around and paid for it gets them .

This whole thread was him throwing a fit like my 3 year old because someone else beat him to it and I didn't screw someone else over to give what he wanted. This trips me out so much BS drama ....if it was me I would of been like damm I missed out on a smoking deal and moved on looking for the next one , look the whole reason for me selling them and selling cheap was I didn't want to miss out on local deal but if I did oh well it would been my fault for not the seller.

I think op should make a feedback thread for me now. Beware shauncox26 will buy **** when he says he will. Right out from under your none paying ***.

theres nothing wrong with doing that.that weeds out the bs'er .

if you dont like it then dont send deposit.
Exactly. ... if someone is truly serious about paying for it they won't be affended ...and bouncing money back and refunding because they decided to change there mind who wants to deal with that ...this isn't Walmart .... i buy from people all the time and put down non-refundable deposits because Im serious and it doesn't offend me because i pay the balance

I do this to show a seller I'm serious about buying the product. It's a win-win.
i can imagine doing that with a trusted seller and a high value item, but i personally dont like the idea of sending any non-refundable amount of money to someone with the possibility of it being a complete loss for me.

i can imagine doing that with a trusted seller and a high value item, but i personally dont like the idea of sending any non-refundable amount of money to someone with the possibility of it being a complete loss for me.
i think thats a given....

Correct. Not any joe. Someone has good feedback it's not a problem
Totally Agreed feedback is always what look into before I buy and sell and if my lack of feedback on this site is ever an issue with anyone I can always provide ones that do just like I did for the buyer But trust does go both ways with seller and buyer ,

I always thought a buyer beware section was if you bought something and got screwed over. ..not for pouting because you didn't get a new toy. I sold them to the first buyer who paid because I needed the for what i need it for i dont have to answer to anyone . And i will not make bad on one deal just to please someone else no matter how much the beg ,plead or pout //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif
Your in the right man... Now if you had make an agreement to meet up with him which is obvious such an agreement was never made it would be wrong.. I've made arrangements over the phone to purchase items from people in the past and was already in my truck heading to meet up with them and agreed on a purchase price and had them contact me saying so and so called and they can be here in 10 min so if they don't buy it it's yours... The one time I had already been on the road for 2 hours and the prick sold the boat motor out from under me...

Another way you'd be in the wrong is if you accepted his offer to pay more after already selling to another member... Kudos to you for being a good person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied