Beware of Robertvon!

I think this turned into a beware of Captain Jack thread lol. I wouldn't want to sell to him for sure.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
he stabbed him self with this thread.

op needs to go find another forum as nobody here likes you and will not deal with you.

so gfo....

anybody like the end of my sig...

lol

Oh wow. Somebody got butthurt.

There's plenty of speakers on this planet to buy....why get so uptight about it?

I don't think people realize that this sorta thing happens all the time. Houses, cars, SUV's, you name it. First come 1st served and the person with the cash in hand will be first. Guaranteed.

Good for you I won't buy from you either than. It's idiots like you and this guy who give this site a bad name because you and him want to pick and choose who they sell to. Last time I checked my money was still green. On top of it all i offered to pay more than what he was asking.
It's just feedback about my experience dealing with this seller.
No its idiots like you who dont put a deposit on something or pay for something and then think they are entitled to something they havent paid for.

Boom goes the dynamite!

yeah sorry that was lame. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I always thought a buyer beware section was if you bought something and got screwed over. ..not for pouting because you didn't get a new toy. I sold them to the first buyer who paid because I needed the for what i need it for i dont have to answer to anyone . And i will not make bad on one deal just to please someone else no matter how much the beg ,plead or pout //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif

I always thought a buyer beware section was if you bought something and got screwed over. ..not for pouting because you didn't get a new toy. I sold them to the first buyer who paid because I needed the for what i need it for i dont have to answer to anyone . And i will not make bad on one deal just to please someone else no matter how much the beg ,plead or pout //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif
You did nothing wrong in anyone's mind but op..Those were some very nice speakers.PHD-Butthurt edition..lol

Im the one who bought these and i in no way feel like the seller is trying to scam. He addressed all my concerns promptly (lack of i trader rating.) Seems to be a straight forward guy and a motivated seller. So unless i get used knock off phd speakers im giving this guy the early thumbs up in his buyer beware thread here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies