Beware of overclock

I think Op did it too.. I don't believe a postal worker took it, those are good jobs, with benefits, why would they risk it?
Also, they would not have a paver to swap quick.

The paver would not still be damp either..

Type 2 is mainly over weight people that have strained their pancreas with so much carb/sugar intake that it fails to produce insulin sufficiently.

I'm a type 1 diabetic. I hate when people assume diabetes means you are a fatty and don't take care of yourself.

Type 2 is mainly over weight people that have strained their pancreas with so much carb/sugar intake that it fails to produce insulin sufficiently.

I'm a type 1 diabetic. I hate when people assume diabetes means you are a fatty and don't take care of yourself.
I know two people with type 1 and they are skinny as a rail.

One of my Ex's had type one and she was thick though. Type 1 has nothing to do with weight, purely genetics

I know two people with type 1 and they are skinny as a rail.
One of my Ex's had type one and she was thick though. Type 1 has nothing to do with weight, purely genetics
Odd thing is I'm the only diabetic in my family as far back as I could go. Maybe my mom boned the milk man.. Would explain why my brother is 6'2 and I'm 5'8... Hmmmmmm:eyebrow:

Odd thing is I'm the only diabetic in my family as far back as I could go. Maybe my mom boned the milk man.. Would explain why my brother is 6'2 and I'm 5'8... Hmmmmmm:eyebrow:
The milk man gave her a little of his man milk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date