Beware of overclock

I don't think it's as great as the hype. Been there a few times.
For two people, it was more than $20 and I wasn't even full.

If I'm going to spend that kind of money, it's going to be a legit restaurant
2 meals at a fast food place is still going to be 16-20 bucks, at least at 5 Guys you get fresh fries and a real burger haha. I know the 5 Guys around here and the ones I've been to in Florida use fresh ingredients grown locally which makes it even better. Pricing might also be different here. States are weird like that.

Its bigger than a triple? I prefer a Wendy's burger or even better a 7x7 from steak n shake. I'll eat two of those in one sitting. Disgustingly proud of myself. 5 guys is good but it ain't all that people say it is.
I like Wendy's but I'll take one big ole patty over 3 itty bitty patties. Throw some bacon, cheese, and Jalapenos on it and you're set. Don't forget the sack full of fries you can throw on there. 5 Guys might be better here than where you guys are from.

^ lol at mcdonalds having good burgers. There meat does not taste or feel texture wise of real beef.

Apple bees has a sweet Asian pineapple sauce burger that is to die for!!! If u have apples bees where u live and they have that burger on the menu ORDER IT ASAP!

^ lol at mcdonalds having good burgers. There meat does not taste or feel texture wise of real beef.Apple bees has a sweet Asian pineapple sauce burger that is to die for!!! If u have apples bees where u live and they have that burger on the menu ORDER IT ASAP!
Will do. That sounds absolutely delicious

Fatasses ITT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I'm more of a chicken finger kinda guy. Five guys requires a triple bypass to eat it all at one time and the grease on the bag from the fries.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif

Im a wendys baconator guy. Fuckin love 'em when they are actually fresh and the bacon is crisp. Not too many good burger joints around here, theres a spot up in huntsville that has a monstrous burger, but thats too far to go back again.

Im a wendys baconator guy. Fuckin love 'em when they are actually fresh and the bacon is crisp. Not too many good burger joints around here, theres a spot up in huntsville that has a monstrous burger, but thats too far to go back again.
The baconator is good

I just had Five Guys 2 days ago actually. Got the Bacon Cheeseburger.. Bomb. The fries weren't as greasy as I remembered them several years ago when I tried it. I remember last time everyone's bag was just full of grease you can almost see right thru it.

I remember last time everyone's bag was just full of grease you can almost see right thru it.
That ^^

I haven't had it in years because of that so I wouldn't know if it had changed. If I want a burger, I go to Hardee's or fire up my grill like a grown ass man.

I remember last time everyone's bag was just full of grease you can almost see right thru it.
That ^^

I haven't had it in years because of that so I wouldn't know if it had changed. If I want a burger, I go to Hardee's or fire up my grill like a grown ass man.

supposibly theres a "monkey" style that is super rare and they act dumb and dont give it to you but they will if your lucky. havnt tried asking for it yet though mihgt do that tonight after the gym
Did you try asking for monkey style? I don't think it's actually on the menu. Even on the secret menu. I think you just have to order your burger and animal style fries and shove it in. lol

The Monkey Style Burger, an In-N-Out Burger Topped with Animal Style Fries | Serious Eats

Image:

53262119.jpg

Do you know what causes diabetes?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied