Beware of overclock

Ok so I'm now convinced that Overclock isn't the one to blame... @overclock, the package weighed in @19 lbs. 3.2 oz. which is 8.708 kg.. Max (Overclock) I apologize and if there's any way that I can help you with the insurance claim, to aid in recouping your funds, feel free to contact me. I'm going to be filing a report with the federal authorities on my end and I'd be more than willing to share any and all info they come up with, with you if it will help with your claim..? The workers at my local USPS seem to think that the most likely culprit would be french customs? But of course they'd say that because it would let them off the hook!? Whatever, I'll let the detectives do the detecting, I already crucified one innocent party, I don't want to do that again. And just for those who don't know, packages are NOT WEIGHED IN ROUTE. The only time a package would be weighed during transport is if it's label weight was noticeably off, ie. a 20lb shipping label on an empty box. Anyway, I'm going to try to change the title of this thread.
Also @Whitedragon maybe you could stop acting like ****** for a few mins and "moderate" this post to the front of this thread? So that way ppl don't have to read through 30 pages of nonsense just to find out that he wasn't at fault. That'd be the kind of thing a moderator should be able to do, no?

[quote name='BuddyLee']Ok so I'm now convinced that Overclock isn't the one to blame... @overclock, the package weighed in @19 lbs. 3.2 oz. which is 8.708 kg.. Max (Overclock) I apologize and if there's any way that I can help you with the insurance claim, to aid in recouping your funds, feel free to contact me. I'm going to be filing a report with the federal authorities on my end and I'd be more than willing to share any and all info they come up with, with you if it will help with your claim..? The workers at my local USPS seem to think that the most likely culprit would be french customs? But of course they'd say that because it would let them off the hook!? Whatever, I'll let the detectives do the detecting, I already crucified one innocent party, I don't want to do that again. And just for those who don't know, packages are NOT WEIGHED IN ROUTE. The only time a package would be weighed during transport is if it's label weight was noticeably off, ie. a 20lb shipping label on an empty box. Anyway, I'm going to try to change the title of this thread.
Also @Whitedragon maybe you could stop acting like ****** for a few mins and "moderate" this post to the front of this thread? So that way ppl don't have to read through 30 pages of nonsense just to find out that he wasn't at fault. That'd be the kind of thing a moderator should be able to do, no?[/QUOTE]

Jesus christ you're a fucking asshole.

You sound like a scammer too, lol.
I hate it when people do that, because I have to repackage and restock it.
Sounds like he provides you with a job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You ungrateful fuck

Sounds like he provides you with a job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
You ungrateful fuck
Nope, there are lots of other things I do. Returns are an inconvenience to my day, and they are frustrating.

I would much rather do a pick list, freight, stocking, straightening, carry-out, registers, ect.

There is always freight to be done, so I really don't need to do returns in order to have a job.

Nope, there are lots of other things I do. Returns are an inconvenience to my day, and they are frustrating.
I would much rather do a pick list, freight, stocking, straightening, carry-out, registers, ect.

There is always freight to be done, so I really don't need to do returns in order to have a job.
Hire a mexican for the inconvenient work. It's the American way.

Hire a mexican for the inconvenient work. It's the American way.
One of my good friends that works there is Mexican. Not too many in Illinois though, haha.

Too bad.. I like me some latina ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I like me some latina ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
lol who doesnt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

lol I buy things and return them ALL the time. like, probably at least once a month from walmart or harbor freight. lots of people do it because its handy, you need a $30 tool one time, for example when i bought a sledge hammer to remove my ball joints, only needed it that one time because theres no use for it elsewhere, mini sledge does the job, so i returned it and i got to use a sledgehammer for free and walmart will just sell the one i used anyway.
you seem to be causing a lot of logical fallacies buddylee...
Thus driving up the product costs for everyone else. You sir, are a douche. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

One of my good friends that works there is Mexican. Not too many in Illinois though, haha.
Too bad.. I like me some latina ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Not too many Mexicans in Illinois?

The town next to me, round lake is nicknamed brown lake and has probably 90% Mexicans.

Then you've got Waukegan which is a few towns over and they're probably 85-90% Mexicans there.

I definitely feel out of place around these places.

You sound like a scammer too, lol.
I hate it when people do that, because I have to repackage and restock it.
people like that give u a job lol, i bet it would **** though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views