Beware of overclock

Oh and @WhiteDragon... Stop playing yourself dude, you're supposed to be a Moderator, not a little PUNK trying to instigate shlt on an internet forum...dafuc is wrong with u man? You rubbed me the wrong way before.... yet I apologized for the way I reacted. Now you're just acting like a kid. Why don't you go moderate something little buddy? Leave the men alone...you think maybe you can handle that? Maybe?... Maybe you can go act like a big boy?.. and moderate something? Instead of what you're doing here, hmmm?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif
Acting like a kid is getting answers because a grown man is scamming someone? Its clearly on you or USPS at this point as Overclocks packaged weighed exactly what it should have. Your video was staged and everyone knows it. You clearly dont know what instigating is, you have brought alot of this on yourself just by the way you have acted in this thread. Even in the 1 chance out of 100 you arent the scammer you think anyone here will deal with you again?

Acting like a kid is getting answers because a grown man is scamming someone? Its clearly on you or USPS at this point as Overclocks packaged weighed exactly what it should have. Your video was staged and everyone knows it. You clearly dont know what instigating is, you have brought alot of this on yourself just by the way you have acted in this thread. Even in the 1 chance out of 100 you arent the scammer you think anyone here will deal with you again?
Ban who scammed

At first I wasn't going to reply to this ^^^ because you've already shown us on numerous occasions that you aren't very bright, but then I decided that, even really dumb ppl deserve a shot at some form of enlightenment. So here it is: Much like humans, All scales are NOT created equal. Postal scales are very similar to jeweler's scales, in that they are much more accurate than what might be used to weigh, a person. So I'm sure you would know better than I, but I very highly doubt that a Walmart, or wherever it is that someone such as yourself might shop, would carry a scale of that grade. In my experience scales with any level of detailed accuracy usually have to be purchased via a distributor/specialty store. Although these days I wouldn't be surprised if you could find something half decent at Staples? Hmmm? Yeaaa... NO, I think I'll just stop by the Post Office on my way to the shop. What kind of a person buys something, uses it, and then returns it? Do ppl REALLY do that kinda shlt? Man... lol... you really ARE a loser dude. smh... keep showing your *** though man, I'm enjoying this! This is amusing, I'm getting a kick outta this.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I work at Kmart, and people really do that shit

lol I buy things and return them ALL the time. like, probably at least once a month from walmart or harbor freight. lots of people do it because its handy, you need a $30 tool one time, for example when i bought a sledge hammer to remove my ball joints, only needed it that one time because theres no use for it elsewhere, mini sledge does the job, so i returned it and i got to use a sledgehammer for free and walmart will just sell the one i used anyway.

you seem to be causing a lot of logical fallacies buddylee...

lol I buy things and return them ALL the time. like, probably at least once a month from walmart or harbor freight. lots of people do it because its handy, you need a $30 tool one time, for example when i bought a sledge hammer to remove my ball joints, only needed it that one time because theres no use for it elsewhere, mini sledge does the job, so i returned it and i got to use a sledgehammer for free and walmart will just sell the one i used anyway.
You sound like a scammer too, lol.

I hate it when people do that, because I have to repackage and restock it.

if you use that as evidence to define a scammer then **** theres a ton out there haha, you work at kmart man you cant expect it to have a great quality. ive worked at entry level jobs before it blows.

theres like nothing at kmart id buy and return though, probably just a bunch of people who dont know how to make sure clothes fit or something

oh well i dont tear the package up lol i usually try to keep it neat that way they can resell it later

fuck man you seriously insult and talk ALOT of shit for a "grown" man. This whole thread has shown the kind of person you are. You insult yourself with all your replies. Put your e dick away man if your wife cheats on you because your small on that area trying to flash a big one online wont make her stop. But that being said We arent weighing down to the gram here the scale i have gives me the SAME weight as the post office scale ive sent ALOT of things via usps from gain knobs to a 60lb woofer and EVERY TIME it is the exact same. And the buy it and return it, was an option i stated was simply an idea if you are too cheap and broke to buy a $15 scale that WILL give you the same weight.

Might be off by a pound or so. But everyone will get the jist of it. I believe homedepot states that the 12x12 paver is 12 pounds.

Auto parts stores rent out tools for you to use for free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date