Beware of overclock

Well by the looks of the video u posted,u should have known it wasn't an amp when u were moving the box all around, u would have felt the paver block moving around in the box and u saw a label cut and found that odd, so instead of finding out from usps why the box appeared to be open possible during shipment, u put this guy on blast on the forums saying he was a scammer, most people don't believe u bc there are strict weight policies in usps and u still failed to show overclock the weight of the item that u had recieved

Seller never showed the "xrays" and the buyer never showed the weight of the stone. 25 pages of uselessness.

For what it's worth though, I doubt the stone or amp either weighed that much.

The reaction video seemed pretty staged as well.

Until either side can present more solid evidence supporting their side, I can't find which party to reasonably put at fault.

USPS busts packages, but I doubt an employee would take the amp out of the box and have a paver to swap while they're at work
And how do you know this really?? I have worked at UPS for just over a month and seen countless empty boxes. Theft is everywhere...yes even usps. I know, hard to believe huh.

Lets not say something like you just did w/o actual proof. How do you really know it wasn't an inside job?

And how do you know this really?? I have worked at UPS for just over a month and seen countless empty boxes. Theft is everywhere...yes even usps. I know, hard to believe huh.
Lets not say something like you just did w/o actual proof. How do you really know it wasn't an inside job?
Are there pavers conveniently laying around inside your work that you can swap an amp with real quick?

Here is the email I received from Canada Post to confirm it.

I hide the number of the incident, because I don't want to risk buddylee having it and calling with my infos (name,cellphone,address) and to cancel it.

eTPwsU5.png

Since it's in french i translated it in google translate for you guys.

ULfSHCQ.png

The guy at Canada Post told me most of the time it is way faster then the expected resolution date.

Do you report these people stealing ? Or just turn a blind eye

Btw... Where I come from, and the way I was brought up, men don't lie to other men. That's reserved for women. Any man who would break his integrity for the sake of another man, whether it be to impress him or defraud him, etc... is NOT a man. And normally I wouldn't even address accusations of being a fraud, but, being as this is the internet, and the playing field is filled with ppl whom are cut from a much different cloth than my own, I feel the need to prove my point... if only for GP. Plus what's a few mins of my time to show a couple of losers how they could be living if they'd just get out of their parent's basements? Meh... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
All I concluded from that was that I'd be living with a cement paver instead of an amp...

Or I'd be a cocky tattoo artist who doesn't have the cash to buy a new amp.. Hmmmmm they both sound enticing

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there pavers conveniently laying around inside your work that you can swap an amp with real quick?
Outside man outside!! Think use your brain!!

(some companies have paver blocks/stones on property. Not hard at all to walk outside snag one and wrap that sucker up in a box)

Outside man outside!! Think use your brain!!
(some companies have paver blocks/stones on property. Not hard at all to walk outside snag one and wrap that sucker up in a box)
Yeah, sure. Nobody will miss the paver missing from the front entrance walkway.

Kinda hard to report someone when receiving empty cardboard boxes ( i was a truck unloader and ****** *** big time). But yes I as well as other people have to notify supervisors of the problem.

Kinda hard to report someone when receiving empty cardboard boxes ( i was a truck unloader and ****** *** big time). But yes I as well as other people have to notify supervisors of the problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date