Beware of overclock

Buddylee, did paypal refund your money yet?
As of today, they have not. But they did say it would be taken care of by the 1st of May, so we'll see? And in regards to the seller's comment about them contacting my wife and I for more info, that was a crock of bs. Paypal hasn't been in contact with us, regarding this matter, since I filed the complaint. So we'll see what happens in the next day or two and if it hasn't been rectified by the 1st or 2nd I'll contact them. Tbh I've been very busy lately and the only reason I'm even pursuing the matter, is the shear principality of it... The money is not the issue.

just post his return address and anyone near this guy just take a stroll over there see if his mommy has any paver blocks around her tulip garden :p
It came from Quebec or somewhere. Believe me I'm, the type that would've taken a road trip by now if that were an option.

just post his return address and anyone near this guy just take a stroll over there see if his mommy has any paver blocks around her tulip garden :p
Ok so from your comment im thinking the seller was legit? Someone who has read past page 7 fill me in. Past I read the seller said customs xrays packages and can share what they saw

most of this thread is bashing. but there is more evedence that seems credible on the sellers part. but not 100%

that was pretty much a joke what i said //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Some proof both were scammed, although its a Russian post office it does happen. Read some of the comments, kind of funny.

I googled usps switched my package and got several results. most appear to be people from other countries sending to the US, not sure if usps is switching them or if its customs or the counties postal service.

I'll report back when I have more breaking news.

It's hard to say who it was. But writing amp on the box just made it easy. I know out here the ups and fedex hires only part time for sorters. Both of my in laws been working as drivers for over 20 years. They got their nephew who was fresh out of jail with a felony a job with no background check for ups.I think he just got a supervisor spot now....can't knock anyone with a record. I have 3 felonies but anything can happen

most of this thread is bashing. but there is more evedence that seems credible on the sellers part. but not 100%
that was pretty much a joke what i said //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Did I fkn miss something here?.... What "evidence" (try spell check btw) dude!? Plz show me what fkn "evidence" the seller has provided?!.... I mean REALLY?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif Is it just me or is EVERYONE ON THIS FKN SITE RETARDED?!! I have never seen such an absurd display of complete fkn ignorance in my entire LIFE. YOU GUYS ARE ALL NUTS! You know what, I don't even care anymore, after THAT dumba$$ comment.... I hope all of you get paver blocks in the fkn mail. I should've known the instant this thread began going in the direction it did, that I was dealing with a whole new level of dumb fckery, and believe me I'm the first person to say believe half of what you see and none of what you hear,... But GODDAMMIT MAN!!! You guys take it to a whole nother level. I guess it's like they say, "ignorance is bliss"? Till u stupid fkrs get a brick in the mail..... I'm done here.

Oh, and to the guy who asked about the x-ray scans.... Yea, IT SHOWED A FKN BRICK IN A BOX! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Oh, and to the guy who asked about the x-ray scans.... Yea, IT SHOWED A FKN BRICK IN A BOX! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
So he had a brick instead of a paver stone so now there's a amp and brick missing what's this world coming to??? CHINGADA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date