Beware of overclock

USPS busts packages, but I doubt an employee would take the amp out of the box and have a paver to swap while they're at work
The package didn't look like was opened with all that wrap around it, I think it was just taped back up from buddy lee

Pretty sure usps has a pretty strict hiring standard... No felons and such... I don't think you can have a criminal record and work for them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion ladies, I'm not mad at all... The better word would be: Surprised. My last post addressing yall was purely out of genuine surprise. Or maybe shock would better describe it? And I say this because I simply couldn't understand how four grown men, who claim to have so much going on in their lives (lol),have managed to turn this into a 17+ page thread? It's kind of ridiculous, no? Lol! I can't call it?... smh... I guess this is just what some ppl do these days for entertainment? To each his own. But yea, definitely not "mad" at yall... if anything I pity you? meh... 

Now, Overclock, if you're doing all the things you CLAIM you're doing, like "made an insurance claim", you better be real careful walking that rope, cause INSURANCE FRAUD is a VERY serious crime pal. And if you think they're gonna let you get away with ripping me off AND getting the insurance money you sir are sadly mistaken..? You may very well be dumber than I thought you were when I opened up my new... BRICK?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

At least you're getting the recognition you deserve! As a scammer... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Id say usps if the amp was MISSING and he got an empty box. Because theyve taken my 1/0 shca ofc wire and i REALLY doubt jon or whoever packaged my stuff over at SKy high was trying to scam me. So usps was a culprite UNTILL a paver showed up that ruled them out right away.

Well I know I will need a m2,m3a or m3b really soon. And I'm coming here. I will leave it to PayPal is there is a scammer...but to be sure I'm using this

from what i saw on his facebook, he's a tatoo artist. Probly undeclared work so the guy have no credit and can't even get a paypal account lolll.
YES.... I am a tattoo artist, I run my own business, and my wife works full-time also... I don't need to burn you for $200. Had I received what I was paying for, there would be nothing to talk about. My money is good, my word is solid, and ALL of my fkn references check out, kid. As a matter of fact that's the only fkn reason I'm still checking this ******* thread!...cause YOU'RE bs is causing a blemish on my reputation! Dafuc outta here man!

Well I know I will need a m2,m3a or m3b really soon. And I'm coming here. I will leave it to PayPal is there is a scammer...but to be sure I'm using this
You should just use that site ^^^ PERIOD. I would never Buy or Sell anything HERE again. Especially after reading through this thread and seeing the caliber of ppl in this community. It really opened my eyes. Spend the $10-$20 to buy/sell on CACO it's worth it! Good luck dude.

You should just use that site ^^^ PERIOD. I would never Buy or Sell anything HERE again. Especially after reading through this thread and seeing the caliber of ppl in this community. It really opened my eyes. Spend the $10-$20 to buy/sell on CACO it's worth it! Good luck dude.
Good. Dont come back.

Bye Felicia

YES.... I am a tattoo artist, I run my own business, and my wife works full-time also... I don't need to burn you for $200. Had I received what I was paying for, there would be nothing to talk about. My money is good, my word is solid, and ALL of my fkn references check out, kid. As a matter of fact that's the only fkn reason I'm still checking this ******* thread!...cause YOU'RE bs is causing a blemish on my reputation! Dafuc outta here man!
Post pic of your business/store front then to make sure ur not lying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif better not be a shead in your back yard.

Post pic of your business/store front then to make sure ur not lying. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif better not be a shead in your back yard.
With paver blocks around it lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views