Beware of overclock

Let us know how it is. I was considering wardens, but want more than 3" coils in the future
Will do man. Yeah I was looking at the 3 inch coil wondering about maybe going 4 inch. Wanted that 24 tantric but he wanted to sell local and I totally understand cause that crate would be big & heavy lol.

Why are you always looking for equipment when your build is still in the works?
Because I can never be happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Will do man. Yeah I was looking at the 3 inch coil wondering about maybe going 4 inch. Wanted that 24 tantric but he wanted to sell local and I totally understand cause that crate would be big & heavy lol.
Yea, would have been a lot more expensive for a 24" SHD.

Did he ever end up selling it local?

I would say buddylee and overclock need to post a new thread lol. This is as off topic as it gets. Lolol
No, the Soundqubed vs Hifonics Thread was about as off-topic as it gets

Also, they don't seem to be getting anywhere with this thread. Not too many updates from the people involved, except Buddy's slander

No, the Soundqubed vs Hifonics Thread was about as off-topic as it gets
Also, they don't seem to be getting anywhere with this thread. Not too many updates from the people involved, except Buddy's slander
By all means then just keep dumping in the thread so it can get more cluttered. Back in the day these threads were reserved for only the people involved. Everyone else throwing their 2 cents in only makes the situation worse. If you guys want to chit chat, take it somewhere else. Try to remember one of these guys is legitimately getting scammed.

:celebra:Still looking for pajarette lmao

Iv been drinking buchanans and rereading this tread is funny this is the most entertainment on this forum by far

:celebra:Still looking for pajarette lmaoIv been drinking buchanans and rereading this tread is funny this is the most entertainment on this forum by far
I got the raw milk, you got dat coco?

terry-richardson-cow-woman-milk-sperm.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies