Beware of overclock

Yea idk what makes him think that acting hard against us is going to help his whole situation out but whatever lol
Internet thugs gee there everywhere lol he will be back with some e thugs

Like I said him being an e thug makes my work day better at work so I encourage his sheit lol
Lol me too this tread has been entertainment at work lol sup man u still in Torrance? I work off knox and Normandie lol u still gotta get some music foolieo

Hey guys, I just want to give you a quick update and will do it every 2-3 days.

Paypal : I ofc declined to refund Mr Buddylee 200USD $ and paypal is now investigating and I might receive a call from them, then I will be happy to give them

my post canada investigation reference #

This process could take up to 24 more days.

Post Canada : I opened an investigation case with them since I insured the box and told them the situation. It should last still 5-6 business days before I get a answer from them.

Still, I don't believe USPS replaced the merch with this block and if Buddylee wasn't guilty he would have post a picture with the box on a weighing scale to see if it perfectly match.

Also I have a job, it's even written on my facebook (i added Buddylee on it), I have my real name and pride. I wouldn't to risk these kind of things for a ******* amp i could have sell locally with more delays..

Lol me too this tread has been entertainment at work lol sup man u still in Torrance? I work off knox and Normandie lol u still gotta get some music foolieo
Yea brotha, actually Manhattan beach now but that's just like 5 minutes from Torrance lol. Yea I definitely want some music still! If you want a demo of my new setup hit me up since you're so close and all it wouldn't be anything to meet up brotha!

Haven't you heard Mexicans are taking over and we got Obama in office. The South of the border will rise again.
We're just taking back what was originally ours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can vouch in this thread. I talked to the pavestone. We used to hang out back in the day. He would always be hanging out next to the dandelion. This isn't like him though. The dandelion was his best friend. One day the grim weed whacker took his friend and he went off the deep end. He used to let worms tickle his back side for mushrooms. Then one day somebody picked him up and put him next to a bunch of other pavers. Packed him with sand so he couldn't even move. Didn't grade it right so he would gasp for air when it rained. Couldn't move, couldn't breath.... how would you react? He got free and got on that rock.... he'd black out for days. Find him in the corner of the yard covered in mold. That mold fvcked with his brain, he gets confused. He probably didn't even know he was getting in a box. He's a victim of his circumstances.

I can vouch in this thread. I talked to the pavestone. We used to hang out back in the day. He would always be hanging out next to the dandelion. This isn't like him though. The dandelion was his best friend. One day the grim weed whacker took his friend and he went off the deep end. He used to let worms tickle his back side for mushrooms. Then one day somebody picked him up and put him next to a bunch of other pavers. Packed him with sand so he couldn't even move. Didn't grade it right so he would gasp for air when it rained. Couldn't move, couldn't breath.... how would you react? He got free and got on that rock.... he'd black out for days. Find him in the corner of the yard covered in mold. That mold fvcked with his brain, he gets confused. He probably didn't even know he was getting in a box. He's a victim of his circumstances.
If you vouch, then I'm cool with that. Let's rule out the paver

Haven't you heard Mexicans are taking over and we got Obama in office. The South of the border will rise again.
I'm fine with that. Yall' can have New Mexico and such.

Just give me a latina with a big booty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

We're just taking back what was originally ours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You and the other Native Americans got the boot from Uncle Sam.

#Murica

Sorry for the confusion ladies, I'm not mad at all... The better word would be: Surprised. My last post addressing yall was purely out of genuine surprise. Or maybe shock would better describe it? And I say this because I simply couldn't understand how four grown men, who claim to have so much going on in their lives (lol), have managed to turn this into a 17+ page thread? It's kind of ridiculous, no? Lol! I can't call it?... smh... I guess this is just what some ppl do these days for entertainment? To each his own. But yea, definitely not "mad" at yall... if anything I pity you? meh...

Now, Overclock, if you're doing all the things you CLAIM you're doing, like "made an insurance claim", you better be real careful walking that rope, cause INSURANCE FRAUD is a VERY serious crime pal. And if you think they're gonna let you get away with ripping me off AND getting the insurance money , you sir are sadly mistaken..? You may very well be dumber than I thought you were when I opened up my new... BRICK?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Sorry for the confusion ladies, I'm not mad at all... The better word would be: Surprised. My last post addressing yall was purely out of genuine surprise. Or maybe shock would better describe it? And I say this because I simply couldn't understand how four grown men, who claim to have so much going on in their lives (lol), have managed to turn this into a 17+ page thread? It's kind of ridiculous, no? Lol! I can't call it?... smh... I guess this is just what some ppl do these days for entertainment? To each his own. But yea, definitely not "mad" at yall... if anything I pity you? meh...
Now, Overclock, if you're doing all the things you CLAIM you're doing, like "made an insurance claim", you better be real careful walking that rope, cause INSURANCE FRAUD is a VERY serious crime pal. And if you think they're gonna let you get away with ripping me off AND getting the insurance money , you sir are sadly mistaken..? You may very well be dumber than I thought you were when I opened up my new... BRICK?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif
Hahahahahahahhhahhaha

Stfu, I never put this brick in that box so why would ii be scared about it ?

Actually if the investigation goes on and they find out the truth, your the one who should be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You know what's funny. 1. You are mad, it shows and it's cool. 2. I was off yesterday getting $30 an hour to watch people act like fools " including myself " please don't pity me.

My custom $600+ dollar sub arrived at my house yesterday. With what it was in side on the box lol and the company name, guess what ??? No bricks, logs or paver stones. The whole what's in the box people stealing didn't seem to happen. Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date