Beware of overclock

Sorry for the confusion ladies, I'm not mad at all... The better word would be: Surprised. My last post addressing yall was purely out of genuine surprise. Or maybe shock would better describe it? And I say this because I simply couldn't understand how four grown men, who claim to have so much going on in their lives (lol), have managed to turn this into a 17+ page thread? It's kind of ridiculous, no? Lol! I can't call it?... smh... I guess this is just what some ppl do these days for entertainment? To each his own. But yea, definitely not "mad" at yall... if anything I pity you? meh...
Now, Overclock, if you're doing all the things you CLAIM you're doing, like "made an insurance claim", you better be real careful walking that rope, cause INSURANCE FRAUD is a VERY serious crime pal. And if you think they're gonna let you get away with ripping me off AND getting the insurance money , you sir are sadly mistaken..? You may very well be dumber than I thought you were when I opened up my new... BRICK?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif
Nah, u mad

Have you seen America lately. Everything is in spanish, press 2 for english.
Not round here. We're some good ol' cuntry folks

You know what's funny. 1. You are mad, it shows and it's cool. 2. I was off yesterday getting $30 an hour to watch people act like fools " including myself " please don't pity me.
My custom $600+ dollar sub arrived at my house yesterday. With what it was in side on the box lol and the company name, guess what ??? No bricks, logs or paver stones. The whole what's in the box people stealing didn't seem to happen. Good luck
That's weak, lolz

My Custom N3's were $1,800 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Synopsis please, who got ripped off. 18 pages is a lot to read through.
Overclock is getting scammed by BuddyLee

Well much as I'd like to spend money like that. I have a mortgage, car payments etc. just be happy for me JR.

U guys are retarded bragging about how much ur sub cost, who cares 600-1800... I only brag if I get a good deal like look how much money I saved.
This. I scored a DC xl m2 12 for $224 shipped with a brand new recone, carbon cap, ar cone, etc... and a tantric-reconed sp4 for $350.. both of which will likely $hit on plenty of $600 (new) subs lol.

This thread is epic. I'm on the edge of my seat.

i only brag when it sounds good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif..not how much it costs LOL

U guys are retarded bragging about how much ur sub cost, who cares 600-1800... I only brag if I get a good deal like look how much money I saved.
If you payed any attention to this thread you would understand why I posted that. But it show you lack reading ollies man. Was to prove that just cause a shipping label shows " car amp " or subwoofer it won't be stolen.

This. I scored a DC xl m2 12 for $224 shipped with a brand new recone, carbon cap, ar cone, etc... and a tantric-reconed sp4 for $350.. both of which will likely $hit on plenty of $600 (new) subs lol.

This thread is epic. I'm on the edge of my seat.

i love deals also. Just could not find anyone selling a used sub that I wanted. So my only option was to buy it new, scored my 9518 red composite cone and CF dust cap. Fresh recone for $250 off eBay, I can't find great deals like most people always find

People like me because I make my bullshit believable.

A damp paver? Now that's unbelievable.

Should have thrown a bag of dog shit in the box and made a fuck face when you opened and smelled it buddylee. Now then I would be on your side. You look like a lame buddy and your wack ass video makes you look like a Unbelievable moron. Really though I'm only being real.

People like me because I make my bullshit believable. A damp paver? Now that's unbelievable.

Should have thrown a bag of dog shit in the box and made a fuck face when you opened and smelled it buddylee. Now then I would be on your side. You look like a lame buddy and your wack ass video makes you look like a Unbelievable moron. Really though I'm only being real.
Lol socal people are harsh ouch that hurt me lol

Still bumping the corridos camarada?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies