Beware of 89_olds_88_owne, just warning.. Something is fish..

Participant count
  • Participant list

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
This is just warning but he seems sketchy to me.

So 89_olds_88_owne wanted 2 Stinger HPM (SGT44NPT) I had up here for sale.. He first paid by echeck so I had to wait on that. Once it cleared I went to ship it but he had no shipping info in paypal. So I sent him 3 PM's asking for his address. He never replied. He then opens a paypal dispute, I told paypal there was no address in his account. He then sends me his address: Aaron Cotton 9050 Bunker Hill Rd. New Orleans, La. 70127. So I log back in to paypal and look at the Resolution Center and there is now a different address in there, so I knew this would now be an issue some how, here is that address: Aaron Cotton 308 N. Elm St Apt. D Metairie, LA 70003.

So yesterday he asked where is the package, I again gave him the tracking and all details: usps tracking number ( 0309 2880 0000 7860 5350 ). Now it says "Undeliverable as Addressed" WTF? I have I have never every had this happen because my labels are very clear easy to read and 99% of the time clear taped as well so it can't get messed up..

We are only talking $14.95, but this just did not sit well with me as I have never had this happen and the way Aaron aka 89_olds_88_owne was acting and opening claims. Also paypal closed the case gave him his money back..

Again this is just warning nothing more, it cost me more in time to type this then it's worth, but as I am always active here and don't want someone else wasting there time o this guy I thought I would post it.. lol I am not going to waste time with more details it's $14.95 I don't care there much.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I don't understand **** like this. Why would someone go through this much trouble to get $15 worth of stuff?

If it turns out that he's crooked, he ruined his chances of becoming a reputable person on the forum over $15. It just doesn't make sense...

I don't understand **** like this. Why would someone go through this much trouble to get $15 worth of stuff?
If it turns out that he's crooked, he ruined his chances of becoming a reputable person on the forum over $15. It just doesn't make sense...
I know dumb right.. lol He asked me to reship them after I got them back, I said this "You know what if it shows up returned due to undeliverable marked by the post office I will just refund not worth my time or the money to resend it again, plus you went and opened a case with paypal so not like I have the money any way.."

Waste of time and $6 in shipping, just dumb...

I have nothing to loss neither gain ova this for ur info and the address that was on my paypal was my old address just recently moved 2 months ago and I gave you the address to ship too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies