Between these amps...

Are those the only 2 amps you're interested in using? I'd probably go for the S4 since it looks a little better built to me.
Well I have a nine.2, and the nine.2x just went on sale. Before I saw that sale, I was planing to sell the nine.2 and get a DD s4 for a 1 amp solution. If you have other amps to suggest, please do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

+1 on S4 .. Great amp. I heard it in person and all i can say is WOW . The 200w channel is really pushing the midbass to the limmit. Loud clean its perfect for power hungry active set up ( average budget)

i dont think those SEAS tweeters are meant to be SQL, they do soung but loud i'm not sure of that.

if you want SQL look into SEAS large formats or even peerless LF.

The SEAS are a great bargain tweeter for the buck.

& yes i have played with SEAS tweeters in the past.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.