Better deal than SQ3500 for $599 new

Dub7sonoma
Premium Member

Premium Member
I'm currently running a single AQ3500v1 and cant get ahold of another one. I have been thinking about buying 2 of the SQ3500 f0r $599 each from soundqubed while they are on sale.

Before I pull the trigger, does anyone know of a similar or better amp (quality and power wise) for around that price?

I vote one larger Brazilians instead of two Koreans strapped. Depends on your electrical and what sub(s)/impedances you're trying to push
I have 2 alts only totaling 240 amps of output at the moment, but will be getting dual HO alts in a few weeks from income tax return. I also have 7 group 31 batts in the rear and stock battery up front. I have 4 dual 2 CT Sounds Meso 12s. I can either run a single amp at .25ohm or 1 ohm. Or run 2 amps at .5 each or 2ohms each

With that kind of electrical, you could run a Taramps 30k. That would be overkill though, haha.

Korean may be best based on wiring options and your solid electrical.

Can someone explain this "Brazilian" and "Korean" thing to me please?Sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Brazilian takes less power to make the same power as Korean. They use full bridge instead of half bridge topology and use the full rail voltage instead of half. They run a higher internal voltage than Korean, and are therefore less stable at lower impedances. Koreans are less efficient, but more rugged. As power gets higher, Brazilians become much cheaper than "equivalent" Koreans. Lower power amplifiers are different as far as price.

Brazilian takes less power to make the same power as Korean. They use full bridge instead of half bridge topology and use the full rail voltage instead of half. They run a higher internal voltage than Korean, and are therefore less stable at lower impedances. Koreans are less efficient, but more rugged. As power gets higher, Brazilians become much cheaper than "equivalent" Koreans. Lower power amplifiers are different as far as price.
yeah what he said lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.