Best way to fill in parts of dash bezel?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jpinusmc

Not sure if this should be here or in the interior part, but since I am doing an install, I'll put it here.

Looking to fit a double-din deck into this single din bezel. I will be cutting upwards into the section of holes right below the heater vents. My questions are:

What is the best material to fill in the holes and make the bezel complete?

Should I fill in the holes first and then make the cutout for the deck or should I make the cutout and then fill in whats left?

Thank you!

View attachment 26531452

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif Also I would recommend sanding the plastic a a ouch to give the resin some grooves to adhere to. As for painting your best bet is to take the dash into a local paint shop and see if they can help you match it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif Also I would recommend sanding the plastic a a ouch to give the resin some grooves to adhere to. As for painting your best bet is to take the dash into a local paint shop and see if they can help you match it.
yes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.