Best way to connect these?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Proximity
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Detroit
I got these terminal cups, and I'm not sure what the best way to physically connect the wires to them would be. It's the kind where you push down and it uncovers a hole through the post

dsc01222wf4.jpg

I was thinking just putting the (stripped, obviosly) wire in the hole and releasing it but it'd probably do a **** job and come out if the wind blew on it.

Thanks for any help

well first you pull them down, then stick it in the hole.....kinda like sex //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
EXACTAMUNDO!!!! pretty good comparison as well i must say!!!!!. JUST STICK IT IN THERE, but make sure you don't have waaaaaay too much stripped wire coming thru the other side of the terminal to where there's a chance of them touching. just strip off maybe an inch or so and plug them suckers in...posotive to posotive and negative to negative of course.

"I was thinking just putting the (stripped, obviosly) wire in the hole and releasing it but it'd probably do a **** job and come out if the wind blew on it."

You had the right idea from the get-go and don't worry about the wind, the terminals will be in your trunk or what(just kiddin') not so you're good to go. plug them sucka's in and get ta bangin'!! or listening to your tunes at a moderate audible level. whichenever you'd like

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.