Best way to build through the rear deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kelvartis

Oregon
I want to install a pair of 10's in my wife's car using the rear deck as part of the box.

I figured on a mdf back/front and bottom of the box, glass contour around the wheels / underside of the deck - All with a mdf top above the rear deck for mounting.

I guess the biggest question is how to seal from the mdf upper section through the deck and seal the under side of the deck... fiberglass upside down doesn't sound like a successful idea. Could I just dynamat it and it would be sealed enough?

Really trying to make the most of the space so I can have the most cu. and keep trunk space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.