Best subs for major SPL with some sq(dont want adire)for 500 bucks?!

Greatly said Zane do check out the cmp awsome sub also some of the others i have to differ with FOSGATE HE2??? Common I am instlling one and so far not impressed how bout orion HCCA one bad sub cerwin vega stroker How bout Fosgate power hx2 not too shabby DD the best and last but not least MMATTS Juggernautt great great great sub.

stroker w/sq? and under 5 bills? sorry jlman, i gotta disagree there. the hx2's and he2's would fit the bill. what about eclipse 8800 series? they produce spl and sq and fit the price. uh, jl w6's? those would work. idmax's? audiolife likes those. and for the mtx guys the thunder 8000's. mtx has also been able to produce some spl.

Yea my bad got outta fram of mind on that one its alomst 11 and i am geting tired hell no sq but ton of spl and easlily under 5 gs or close if not over much sub prices go down so much more thsn the msrp price when they come out look at the w7 as well as the stroker you like you will find and yea the 8000s mtx are not too bad but way overpriced for the ammount of perfomormance in em.

if you build the box right and have the power..you can make any of these subs sound a miniumal of good. a guy here qualified for world finals in pro 1000+ a few years ago with a stroker sub sounded "ok" not great but better than most slapped in sq subs.

well if the specs that matt b just sent me on the idmax are anywhere close to accurate (image is usually right on too) an idmax would eat about anything up...if it wont out hump it it will kill it in sq...10 hz -3db in car in a 1.3 cft box? ehehehe xmax is 24.9 mm one way as well. ehehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.