Best Stereo/Starting Battery to use with HO Alternator?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I installed a DC Power 185 amp alternator a couple of months ago and it has been working great. I am currently running a SAZ-1500d v.3 and a small 200 rms 2 channel amp.

My battery is almost 4 years old so I was looking to upgrade really soon. I am not getting any significant voltage drop, but want the best single battery for my vehicle. I would rather not add 2 batteries, but I would if it would help.

I was looking at the xs power d3400, but was unsure how they perform as a starting battery. Do I even need a big battery if I already have a HO alternator?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
SI makes nice subs. I'm an XBL guy myself, but I tend to listen to neutral/flat sounding drivers in general.
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Search Amazon for the Dual DCPA701W I had it for about a year and it sounded and worked flawlessly. It was very clean sounding, especially for a...

About this thread

Elusiv3Sloth
Circle Pines, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Elusiv3Sloth
20240604_170857.jpg