Best SQ 4 Channel Amp for $300.00 (Maybe, the last time this question will be asked)

im sure im gonna get eaten alive for this but i really only recommend products ive used or experienced for more than 5 min. my good friend and i installed this amplifier in his car and spent the following weekend on a mini road trip. the Soundstream REF4.760 really impressed me, im thinking about using them or the new ppi power class because i believe the amps are designed and built pretty much the same. the front channels are pushing a set of boston spz60's and the rears are bridged on a boston G5 12 vented. i wanted to listen to all of my music over again.... i was really impressed with this amplifier. i know its a little over budget from woofersetc, he purchased his off ebay for under $300 shipped.

im sure im gonna get eaten alive for this but i really only recommend products ive used or experienced for more than 5 min. my good friend and i installed this amplifier in his car and spent the following weekend on a mini road trip. the Soundstream REF4.760 really impressed me, im thinking about using them or the new ppi power class because i believe the amps are designed and built pretty much the same. the front channels are pushing a set of boston spz60's and the rears are bridged on a boston G5 12 vented. i wanted to listen to all of my music over again.... i was really impressed with this amplifier. i know its a little over budget from woofersetc, he purchased his off ebay for under $300 shipped.
the SS Refs are very good amps, like mylows said...but if you can find one at the right price...

Newegg.com - SOUNDSTREAM REF4.760 760W 4 Channels Bridgeable Amplifier

Earlier: SplAffair said, "Pyle, Visonik, Lanzar, Power Acoustik, Boss, Planet Audio all good SQ brands".

When asked if Diamond Audio was any good: SplAffair said, "They are great amps".

I guess Diamond Audio aint no good?

i really like the boston amps too, ive had very good experiences with them. am i the only person upset about losing boston? i love the pros, may even buy a few sets and keep them around. havent heard any components similar, i like the tweeter, in the price range. I KNOW... I KNOW... SORRY... i didnt mean to get off topic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.