best sounding 6 1/2 speakers?

money really isnt an option , yes i know the head doesnt put out much, what i do is turn back s down , crank head till fronts distort, back off a little , then turn gain up on amp for backs................i just want em to last a while ...........

Anything will last a while if you don't throw such a clipped signal to the speakers. You would be better off either A) buying an amp,spending time reading about speakers via this forum and others alike, then make a wise speaker choice which will out perform what you have now in every way(expect for distortion) B) buy some cheaper used speakers, don't blare you music at full volume or even close and you won't run into them blowing.

im sure i over do it, i dont have room for an amp to be honest, its my work car and its full of tools and such..............the pioneer rev ts-d161r look nice

You should make the amp driving the rears drive the new fronts, then run rears on HU power, or take them out all together.

Best to have a "front stage".

I've heard good things on the Pioneer REVs. Good choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.