Best songs

Some slappers? Traxamillion, Mistah Fab (actually alot of stuff from the bay area.) Some Tech N9ne. On the SMD forum they got a whole thread on good bass songs. Might have one on here too, never looked.

I like these,

Hypnotize-- Young Jeezy

Fire Flame-- Lil Wayne ft Birdman

Headband-- B.o.b ft 2 chainz

Till I die---- Chris brown ft Big Sean (personally)

Im back---- T.I.

Go get it---- T.I.

Money and the power-- Kid ink

Just my personal preferences. I know just about anything from Gorilla Zoe is pretty loud too.

yeah i love that album southern weather because i believe he played all of the instruments in the recording, and i mean any man that can drum and sing is a crazy concept for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.