Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSL SoundStorm

• Pyle

• Boss Audio

• Total voters
Pioneer TS-WX120A, NVX QBUS8v2 or Kenwood KSC-SW11.
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

u can't take any space in truck? u can actually get something LIKE "real bass" in trunk for $150 + wire..
I don't have any space in the trunk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have the NVX QBUS8V2 under the seat of my wife's Sequoia. The sub is ok but you'll need to do a lot of fine tuning to get some bass out of it. I'm having to have to use the bass knob to get a little more bass out of it, but then again, I'm not that familiar with tuning an amp or a stereo for that matter as I'm a noob and am just learning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow dude u need to shop more......... sundown sd is slimmest i'd get but others do have ok slim ones.. peeps will tell u which ones
SD's are not slim subs. I don't care what Sundown says. Under 4" is a slim sub. Best SLIM imho opinion is either the SI BM or JL Tw3.

Sd3 from sundown is junk and waaay over priced. Mine quit within a year. The thin sub from skar is pretty good for what it it. My son has been beating the crap out of one for a year and it still sounds good for $35.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...