Best set of comps under 250?

Participant count
  • Participant list
best bet is for u to listen to the different sets of speakers in your price range, something that sounds best for one person may not be the best for another person

Like I said, I cant get my hands on any of these really

Type X Alpine 6.5" Comps were mentioned on SD...they're 215 shipped, better than CDTs ya think?

I'm very much favoring the CDTs

i would go with the type x's if you can find them. i love my D6's also if that helps any. if you can find a really good deal on the new zapco components, get them because they are straight pimp ****. super loud, super clean, with tight mid-bass that tickles the hair on your sac.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.