Best prep material to study for MECP cert. test?

Participant count
  • Participant list

OnlinePoker

Degenerate
Hello,

I recently decided I want to take the MECP test and get certified. A buddy of mine who did this has a Study Guide book (a 2005 edition, I believe?) and is willing to let it go for $30.

If there is enough free material online to study and be able to pass, then that would help a ton (Normally, I would just buy the book, but my financial portfolio has seen better days). If it matters, I have only a basic knowledge in this area, and I only have 2-3 installs under my belt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would be very interested to hear any opinions. And if anyone wants to point me in the right direction with some links, etc....even better!

Thanks!

you can go to the mecp website and take the practice test and they will give you the results and the answers. you to have to pay but its worth it. get the new study guide as well, you will need it. keep in mind that there are a couple different versions of the test so just the practice test is not the only questions that are on the actual test. there are about 400 questions used for the mecp test and the tests are not all the same. it prevents cheating. good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.