Best of both Worlds?

do_dirty
10+ year member

Please help. I started out looking for maximum spl and considered many different options as far as multple 12's sealed or 2 L7's ported. Ive come to learn that you can have the best of both with certain subs. The problem is Ive researched MT's and JL's and other popular brands on this forum but they're all a bit pricey for me. (2 kids and a WIFE!!) Are there any subs I can port (or seal)and still retain SQ while having great SPL for 500$ shipped. Im skeptical of private sellers especially over the web.(been robbed 1 time too many). Any advice will help. Thanks.

Yes, please fill in the blanks as konk said. There are a number of small custom companies around that can fit your output and budget.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Know what man, there's a TON of good deals in the classified section that will blow away whatever you think you can get for new.

But don't thank me for it, just send beer!

mach5audio.com and ficaraudio.com seem to be 2 popular ones. i know the mach5's are cheap and FI seems to have good prices. ive never owned a sub from either one of those companies but i havnt heard anything bad either.

Massive CW15 ported. New can be had easily for under $500 shipped. I have been running 1200rms to each of my CW10's since December last year. I have been competing also this year with them, so I have not been easy on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.