Best MP3 download program

i use napster, because i use it to load my mp3 player with as many songs as i want for 15$ a month, all the new cd's and what not, i think it does them at 192kbps, sounds fine to me

Beacause most of the new music on limewire is blocked and send you to a website. Also the sq is not as good.

Do you pay 15 on napster and then you own the songs you dl or do you have to pay for each song in order to burn them on cd. Raphsody makes you pay for each song in order to burn a cd all the subsription does is allow you to listen on your comp.

Do you pay 15 on napster and then you own the songs you dl or do you have to pay for each song in order to burn them on cd. Raphsody makes you pay for each song in order to burn a cd all the subsription does is allow you to listen on your comp.
for the 15$ a month you can only listen to on your pc and transfer to a mp3 player, but i dont really use cd's anyway, my mp3 player is wired into my HU so i just use it

Thanks to LimeWire Pro, mIRC, torrents (BitTornado). (mostly the last two, only use LimeWire for single songs.)

I downloaded ~20 cds in the past few days.

Beacause most of the new music on limewire is blocked and send you to a website. Also the sq is not as good.
ORLY??? Mine isnt lol...well I have pro if that makes any difference. Second a new CD is out...I hop on and BAM

There are ways to download streaming audio on the internet....and also there are alot of ways to take songs from an mp3 player and put them onto your computer to burn to a cd. Works like a charm....ive done it alot. I lost all my songs on my computer but they were still on my ipod and i just put them onto my computer from my ipod.

Thanks to LimeWire Pro, mIRC, torrents (BitTornado). (mostly the last two, only use LimeWire for single songs.)
I downloaded ~20 cds in the past few days.
miRC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.