SUV For Big System

Ford Conversion Van..

Of course I am going to say an Expy.. but then again I like the older Tahoes..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

denali xl, hottest, baddest-ass SUV IMO

untitled.jpg

i like my jeep, but it has no way near enough space as that denali. if it was me, i wouldn't buy an suv just so i can put a system in it, but make my decision based on many other things. for example, i drove my boss' infiniti f35, and its a bit small, but its awesome to drive. but thats just my opinion.

i like my jeep, but it has no way near enough space as that denali. if it was me, i wouldn't buy an suv just so i can put a system in it, but make my decision based on many other things. for example, i drove my boss' infiniti f35, and its a bit small, but its awesome to drive. but thats just my opinion.

hehe, me too i found the f35 pretty awsome to drive! but i dont consider it as an SUV, more of a 4x4...

check out that guy

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/690033

i dont really like how he made it... but wtv, it shows u the trunk space... 4 15" and thats the regular, thats not even the XL

...with rear seats removed and second row seat fold u have 130cu.ft, but i think its around 50cu.ft with all the seats with XL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.