Best line converter/DSP

Dont focus too much on whats on the processor in the pics. There is RCA inputs to use as a stand alone processor.
277866d1506141757-rockford-fosgate-dsr1-img_20170923_003731.jpg
Do you know anyone that has installed one yet? I went looking today and couldn't find one.
This thing really might make a difference in price of these and change the game. 250 bucks is where they really should be anyway

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

Do you know anyone that has installed one yet? I went looking today and couldn't find one.
This thing really might make a difference in price of these and change the game. 250 bucks is where they really should be anyway

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts
we will install it in cscstang's SQ mustang as soon as he gets a day off from his 88 hour work week.

Order it directly from rockford's site.

we will install it in cscstang's SQ mustang as soon as he gets a day off from his 88 hour work week.
Order it directly from rockford's site.
Ok cool. Im not in a huge need for one right now so I think I'll wait for you to install it and see how it goes. [emoji3]

Ok cool. Im not in a huge need for one right now so I think I'll wait for you to install it and see how it goes. [emoji3]
might take awhile, his work place is being a b*tch right now with the forced mandatory overtime hours.

idk its blowing my brains lol. It basically just released last month. New technology and good price point, looks like rockford is just making a move to dominate the DSP/factory OEM integration market right now more than anything.
The only thing the 360.3 has over it is the ability to individually set crossover points and slopes for the left and right side. Which is basically nitpicking at best... You really dont need that feature, most of the times the crossover points are the same for both left and right mid/midbass/tweeter. The actual Digital audio convertors used in the unit might be better as well for the 360.3 but the dsr-1 should be no slouch either.

The left and right independent EQ can pick up the slack easily.

So yeah right now its a hot boner item for sure.. My buddy just got his in the mail ordered two days ago, we gonna install and play with it soon.

22119111_1892108334149406_929647262_n.jpg
That's awesome man! I know you don't know me, but if you wouldn't mind, text me on how that thing works for you... this **** has my brain on meltdown weighing everything, but that DSR seems like the right move, but my mind is telling me it sounds too good to be true compared to everything I've been reading.

972-978-5475

I'd greatly appreciate it, and will be more than happy to share any info I have that might help you.

I have a 2011 f-150 super crew with premium Sony nav, but I plan to upgrade front speakers with Rockford components ($399)

And install an old school precision power pcx4125 and 2 old school Rockford hx2 1000 watt subs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's awesome man! I know you don't know me, but if you wouldn't mind, text me on how that thing works for you... this **** has my brain on meltdown weighing everything, but that DSR seems like the right move, but my mind is telling me it sounds too good to be true compared to everything I've been reading.972-978-5475

I'd greatly appreciate it, and will be more than happy to share any info I have that might help you.

I have a 2011 f-150 super crew with premium Sony nav, but I plan to upgrade front speakers with Rockford components ($399)

And install an old school precision power pcx4125 and 2 old school Rockford hx2 1000 watt subs.

Of course I have to keep that factory head[emoji31] and that's wher3 I'm stumped on proper line converting and processing of signal...

Want to leave the center channel and rear channels on factory amp and amplify the fronts and subs for now.

If that is possible or makes sense.

That's awesome man! I know you don't know me, but if you wouldn't mind, text me on how that thing works for you... this **** has my brain on meltdown weighing everything, but that DSR seems like the right move, but my mind is telling me it sounds too good to be true compared to everything I've been reading.972-978-5475

if you are planning on doing a dsp. Buying a component set is useless because you are paying extra for the crossover. You are better off buying quality raw drivers instead since going active is a must with a dsp.

if you are planning on doing a dsp. Buying a component set is useless because you are paying extra for the crossover. You are better off buying quality raw drivers instead since going active is a must with a dsp.
Thanks... that has been slowly starting to dawn on me, I'm intelligent, but have a busy business life, but through the research that has been coming to mind...

Makes me nervous when I'm trying to get clarity and confidence...[emoji23]

Surely it's not an "absolute" must though, just a poor choice right... I mean I am under educated here, but I've tinkered with software, and I would be wasting quality of sound and money not using the DSPs crossovers...

For a guy wanting to invest in quality, but play it safe until I'm "fluent", I wouldn't be doing -too- bad if I bought the components I'm wanting ($400 set of Rockfords) and removed the cross overs when I was ready to go active right?

I hear you, I know I'm wasting money, but I feel like I need that safety valve until I'm confident with the functions and values in the software. I know there's not a whole heck of a lot to learn there, but I'm still newb enough to feel like it's a lot.[emoji51]

Thanks... that has been slowly starting to dawn on me, I'm intelligent, but have a busy business life, but through the research that has been coming to mind...

Surely it's not an "absolute" must though, just a poor choice right... I mean I am under educated here, but I've tinkered with software, and I would be wasting quality of sound and money not using the DSPs crossovers...

For a guy wanting to invest in quality, but play it safe until I'm "fluent", I wouldn't be doing -too- bad if I bought the components I'm wanting ($400 set of Rockfords) and removed the cross overs when I was ready to go active right?

I hear you, I know I'm wasting money, but I feel like I need that safety valve until I'm confident with the functions and values in the software. I know there's not a whole heck of a lot to learn there, but I'm still newb enough to feel like it's a lot.[emoji51]

You are just being too chicken lol. As long as you have the crossovers on in the dsp, it'll be better in every way. Totally dont need the whole set. There's no chance of failure as long as you actually use the dsp's crossovers.

By the way, I know this is off the subject, but I see you respond a lot to some questions I have had...

Another thing that I'm struggling with is my subs... I have two old school Rockford HX2s, they have big *** magnets, deep speakers, and I'm working with a super crew truck here...

From what I can tell, mostly common sense, the boxes that are designed for my truck probably don't have enough airspace for pretty good sound...

Is it a dumb idea, or possible, to use a enclosure that is as big as I want it to be, and remove it when I have passengers?

You are just being too chicken lol. As long as you have the crossovers on in the dsp, it'll be better in every way. Totally dont need the whole set. There's no chance of failure as long as you actually use the dsp's crossovers.
I just realized you already responded to part of the enclosure question in another thread.[emoji23] My bad. Still wondering on removability though.

If you want quality do not invest in Rockford speakers. They are Chinese rebranded $45 drivers.

If you want quality do not invest in Rockford speakers. They are Chinese rebranded $45 drivers.
Oh, ok... what are good brands that are still American made.... I've been out awhile, I know Rockford used to be quality USA stuff, but seems like I heard they were doing what you say somewhere along the way.

By the way, I know this is off the subject, but I see you respond a lot to some questions I have had...
Another thing that I'm struggling with is my subs... I have two old school Rockford HX2s, they have big *** magnets, deep speakers, and I'm working with a super crew truck here...

From what I can tell, mostly common sense, the boxes that are designed for my truck probably don't have enough airspace for pretty good sound...

Is it a dumb idea, or possible, to use a enclosure that is as big as I want it to be, and remove it when I have passengers?

use plywood to keep weight down and use quick disconnect terminals.

Or do a 4th order blow through using some of your truck bed for the enclosure.

Oh, ok... what are good brands that are still American made.... I've been out awhile, I know Rockford used to be quality USA stuff, but seems like I heard they were doing what you say somewhere along the way.

You don’t want American made. All we make is pro audio stuff. Some good, most horrible. German, Israel, Italian, Danish. A few china but they are expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.