best hu

genros

pa
I currently have a pioneer z2 in my truck. Money has never really een an issue and really isnt now. I had a eclipse with a flip up screen in my last truck. I hated the flip up screen but the operation of the eclipse has the z2 beat hands down (z2 is about 1 1/2 yrs old) the z2 is so slow when operating the ipod and or searching for music on the hd. the nav has so many safety guards that **** when you have to pull over to put in a new direction etc...........So i was at my local sound shop and they had a new eclipse 726e in there that was pretty sweet. I loose the internal hd for music but it can operate a external hd (i have 30000 songs on a external hd ready to go) but before i buy i was trying to learn more about the others. alpine, kenwood etc.......... eclipse used to be the elite (10 yrs ago) but seems to have down graded to sell to retail stores. Who is the elite now? whats is statisticaly the best double din head unit (navi)

i run a 07 mega cab with satilites in the doors, 2 12 subs in a custom box out back two amps one for the subs and one for the sat's crossovers under the seat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.