Best HU for under $500

Participant count
  • Participant list

jjlee2009

Looking for a nice double din touchscreen head unit. Want it to be at least 6" preferably 7. Wondering whats the best for under 500 looking for it to come with HD Radio and Satellite radio, if not at least capable of having hd or satellite with ad on. Also needs to be iPod ready. GPS capable is a plus.

I suggest you go to some high end sales sites with nice search engines/options filters and run through the looks, specs, and reviews, then if you still need a question answered between which is best of 2 or three chances are you will get more responses.

When you use the search engines correctly you can usually limit your choices down to 2 or 3 with a little reading. Then you're close enough to expect some specific advice.

I bought mine for $405 and it's NAV ready, IPOD ready, Sirius, XM, HD Radio ready. All you need are the add-ons (can get pretty expensive). And it does all, play DVD, cd, music, SD card, thumb drive, rear camera, xtra monitors

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.