best HU for around 200$

Look into the new Kenwood decks. I forget the model numbers off the top of my head but they offer a 24 bit DA for cds and a good ipod interface.

Check out the now discontinued Clarion DXZ785USB. You can still find them BNIB on ebay for around $150 or less.

Does everything you listed and a ton of other stuff. I run one in my daily driver and comp. vehicle.

I've heard only good things about the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X693 so I just ordered one from crutchfield for my other car. I'll be installing it this weekend so I'll let you know how I like it. I have a referral code as well which will save you $20 if you plan on ordering from crutchfield. pjj1g-jzf00-cdech

the x993 (same model but with bluetooth) can be bought for 200, just gotta look around. Ill try to link it if you w8 a bit

I've heard only good things about the Kenwood Excelon KDC-X693 so I just ordered one from crutchfield for my other car. I'll be installing it this weekend so I'll let you know how I like it. I have a referral code as well which will save you $20 if you plan on ordering from crutchfield. pjj1g-jzf00-cdech
dam thanks a lot!!

for 200 bucks or are you talking out of your ass?
eh i found em for like 245 without the ipod cable not to bad i guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.