Best Head Unit under $150

Participant count
  • Participant list

BlownEARdRUMS
10+ year member

Feel The Bass In ur EYEs
Hey I was wondering what do all of your guys think would be the best head unit under $150. It has to sound better than it is loud because it will be hooked up to an amp anyway.

I want aux input, a subwoofer preout and full range preouts for front and back stereo.Wattage output doesn’t really matter because I am going to amplify the full range speakers and the subwoofer

I will sacrifice the aux input first

Then the subwoofer pre out

And finally the preouts all together

I would really like your expert help.

Thanks

Brad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...
Interpreting your question as "what's the cheapest SQ head unit" the answer is: Pioneer DEH 80 PRS. That's sort of the most famous "entry level SQ...
What is your first language? Are you writing this in another language into google translator, then copying what comes out? Everything you say...
Also wanted to add, I much prefer a "volume knob" over the push button type, so another feature to keep in mind while browsing, and I also still...
I’m pleasantly surprised with my Atoto head unit. I bought it as a quick temporary head unit after a car accident, but there’s no reason to...

About this thread

BlownEARdRUMS

10+ year member
Feel The Bass In ur EYEs
BlownEARdRUMS
South Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date