best head unit around 300 used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbnj22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Duluth MN
I have close to 300 to spend on a new head unit. I will not need an internal amp because i will be adding a 4 channel amp and 4 coax speakers.. would like to have

double din,

4 volt pre out

sub out and 4 channel outs for the amped speakers

REAR USB AND REAR AUX

ability to watch things from ipod on screen

Right now i have been looking at the pioneer avh 4300 for a little less than 250.. anything a better bang for the buck in this range? or other head units I should look into?

This is pretty close to $350, which is the price of Pioneer DEH-80PRS, new. They regularly go on a sale which allows to buy it cheaper. I just picked up a Pioneer DEH-80PRS brand new for just under $300 shipped. Given the audio tuning features it has, you will have to buy something used to have comparable functionality for the same money.

This is pretty close to $350, which is the price of Pioneer DEH-80PRS, new. They regularly go on a sale which allows to buy it cheaper. I just picked up a Pioneer DEH-80PRS brand new for just under $300 shipped. Given the audio tuning features it has, you will have to buy something used to have comparable functionality for the same money.
He wants a DDin.

I don't have any complains with my Pioneer 3300bt. It Ipod contols built in, DVD,and blue tooth. The screen is a little smaller than the 4300 because it has physical buttons. It isn't all touch screen. I can't remember the model but Pioneer makes another DDin that looks like a standard unit (no screen) but it is supposed to sound pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...